Welcome To My World!!!

Hi, whoever it is that has stumbled across my lil' old blog. This is my own little world inside this blog. I hope to try to include as many games, contests, quizzes, and more fun stuff that will keep you interested enough to perhaps follow my blog. Feel free to comment on any of my posts, or to email or talk to me about becoming a member of this wonderful blog! So enjoy my blog!
-MLE

Thursday, August 6, 2009

NEW STUFF

hey I got some new stuff to add on to my already wonderful blog (hehehe). Around once a week I will add a post with information on random topics. It will be very informational! (I am so sorry for any... *shudder*... learning you may experience while reading!) So now some of the polls will be about which topics I will do. There will always be three topics listed that i could write about, and one option will be.... DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!.......... The Wheel of Random Topics!, which will have different random topis on it and i will spin it to choose. WEEEEEE! i like spinning things!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Em. If the vote wasn't closed, I would def vote. I would vote for the History of Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, the poll is still open, so if u could just go ahead and vote for that on it, that would help. but of course u choose the hardest subject for me to write about! lol jk.

    ReplyDelete