Welcome To My World!!!

Hi, whoever it is that has stumbled across my lil' old blog. This is my own little world inside this blog. I hope to try to include as many games, contests, quizzes, and more fun stuff that will keep you interested enough to perhaps follow my blog. Feel free to comment on any of my posts, or to email or talk to me about becoming a member of this wonderful blog! So enjoy my blog!
-MLE

Saturday, December 19, 2009

CHRISTMASTIME IS HERE!!!

Happiness and cheer, and all that jazz. SO sorry I havent posted in two months but, let me tell you, it has been hectic. Getting used to the new school (Yes, still!) and everyone in it, and though I will admit there are somethings that truly SUCK like some of my teachers and kids and sometimes having to take the city bus to school is a bit hard, I am enjoying most of it. I now have mostly all the basics down pat, but it is really annoying having to be the new girl again. I can't remember all the different times I had to be the new girl, but I can assure you its been a lot. Its just that feeling like everyone else there knows whats going on, and you don't and you feel kinda dumb having to have everything explained for you. But its not so bad, and I am starting to get the hang of it. So again, like in ym last post, I am asking for any good books you have read, cause Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment