Welcome To My World!!!

Hi, whoever it is that has stumbled across my lil' old blog. This is my own little world inside this blog. I hope to try to include as many games, contests, quizzes, and more fun stuff that will keep you interested enough to perhaps follow my blog. Feel free to comment on any of my posts, or to email or talk to me about becoming a member of this wonderful blog! So enjoy my blog!
-MLE

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Too Cool For School

Hey, sorry about the gap between posts, things got crazy. I had to study for exams pretty much right after I left you off, after my vacation, then I wrote exams, which went very well, and now I am on my hard semester. Like completely and totally INTENSE. Lots of homework, and just in general lots more thinking. I am just barely starting to get into the rhythym of school and stuff, but at least I am getting into it. Things are going well, I guess, but it is hard, it is tiring and without my electives it just really isnt that.... The words exciting, interesting, fun, enjoyable, crazy, or remarkable could fit my meaning there, so you pick. I really, totally, completely wish that I could get off as Too Cool For School. Of anyone could do it, it'd probably be me ;) Oh well, it isn't horrible and it won't last forever. I will have to suck it up until summer, I am sure I can make it ... I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment